Trips to Norway with almost everything included
When visiting a foreign country, isn’t it nice to have all the local travel arrangements made for you by someone who speaks the local language and has personally visited the cities and attractions you want to see? For stress-free trips to Norway, Nordic Visitor has you covered.
At Nordic Visitor, we use our extensive local knowledge of Norway to design custom Norwegian tour packages that are nearly all-inclusive, with rooms at top-rated accommodations, car rental bookings, train and cruise reservations, guided excursions and more -- all of which we try out ourselves to ensure the highest quality for our guests. As one of Scandinavia’s leading travel agencies -- and as Certified Hurtigruten Agents for cruises, our trustworthy supplier network allows us to offer a variety of included services in our Norway holidays. Furthermore, we specialise in tailoring itineraries to travellers’ interests.
Services included in Norway tour packages by Nordic Visitor
No matter whether you’re travelling on a self-drive tour, guided tour, cruise package, train holiday or a short break with day tours, all of our travel packages in Norway include services to make your trip as easy as possible, including:
- Accommodations handpicked by our staff
- Breakfast at each overnight location
- A personalised itinerary with all your day-to-day details about included services and optional highlights
- Our own Highlights of Norway guide listing popular attractions and practical travel information
- Copies of all your travel documents sent to you before your trip
- A 24/7 helpline for urgent assistance
- All taxes and service fees - no hidden charges
- For self-drive tours: rental car reservations with your choice of vehicle type and a road map marked with your route and overnights
With exception of our guided tours and selected self-drive holidays, most of our tours do not include lunches or dinners, so you can take your pick of Norway’s varied dining options. Furthermore, we don’t include international flights to Norway as part of our packages, as you can save money by booking directly with airlines and taking advantage of your own air miles or credit card points programmes.
Guided tours - the most inclusive way to travel in Norway
For an even more inclusive Norway travel package, we recommend Nordic Visitor’s guided small group tours. Each tour is designed and operated by our own local travel experts – thereby cutting out middleman costs – and includes more services and authenticity than you’d find from one of the “big bus” tour operators. All departures are 100% guaranteed, group sizes are limited to 16 travellers, and each tour includes travel to the fjords region of western Norway.
In addition to the basics we offer in all packages, our guided small group tours in Norway include:
- A professional, English-speaking tour leader who oversees each day's activities
- Entrance fees to attractions that are included in the itinerary
- City sightseeing tours just for your group, led by expert local guides
- Half board — some group dinners provided
- Transportation by train, ferry and/or cruise ship, per the itinerary
- Group transfers between hotels and train stations and/or cruise terminals
Many of our guided small group tours in Norway extend to neighbouring Scandinavian countries, giving you even more value for your money in a nearly all-inclusive trip.
Customise your holiday to Norway with more included services
Nordic Visitor’s itineraries are designed to be comprehensive yet personalised, and you’ll have your own dedicated travel consultant to advise you about possible add-ons or upgrades to your vacation and make all arrangements for you.
— WHY US?
Why book with Nordic Visitor
- Hassle-free & seamless travel experience
- Flexible & customisable tour options
- Value for your money
- Professional service from local experts