I have just returned from a wonderful 12-day Aurora Safari by rail and cruise package arranged by Nordic Visitor, below are some of my comments on this tour:
1. The "Norway in a Nutshell" has provided me a good perspective of Norway.
2. The combination of cruise, train, bus, and flight over 10 days gave me a compress yet varied and comprehensive look into Norwegian life style and land scape.
3. The dog sledging day tour was filled with fun and laughter, while the aurora light chasing tour was the most memorable experience.
4. Most importantly, the connections between various parts of the tour made by Nordic Visitor fit seamlessly into the schedule.
5. I truly appreciate the help and guidance provided by the two agents Helena and Kolbrún from Nordic Visitor, before and during the trip.
I highly recommend the services of Nordic Visitor to anyone interested in exploring the Scandinavian region.